Virtual Tour, Slide Show and Photography Tips
Anything in question should be placed in the garage or a closet. Moving things out of the way does not work well, because the photographer will make two “rounds” of the property.
- Vehicles need to be out of the driveway one-half hour before the appointment, as we begin on the outside.
- Kindly remove trash cans (some folks choose to schedule tours on days other than trash day).
- Valuables not included in the sale of the home should be out of view.
- Open window blinds and drapes to reveal the view unless your real estate professional has advised you otherwise.
- Window boxes are fine if they do not block the view.
- High-back furniture should not be in front of windows if it blocks the view.
- Fans off.
- Televisions off.
- Toilet lids down.
- Make the beds, clothes in the hamper, toys in the closet.
- Conceal garbage containers.
- Open doors between rooms to give an open feeling.
- Remove pet food bowls and toys, and conceal pets.
- We can edit/smudge expensive artwork on the tour. Please tell us ahead of time.
- We can’t assume liability for moving furniture, etc. The property will be photographed as is. Ask your real estate professional which things, if moved, would improve the tour and subsequent showings.
- Remove rugs..now is the time to let that flooring shine 🙂
- Conceal cords. They remind us how many things we keep plugged in 24/7. This does not mean unplug lights. Lighting is important. Simply conceal “spaghettis” of computer/router/power cords, etc.
- Baskets of slip-on shoe covers: Out of sight, where you’ll remember them 🙂
- Open house signs should be out of view of the camera.
- Clear the island and counters so the tour shows how spacious it is.
- Clear the refrigerator. Sports schedules and school lunch menus, etc. are things most people don’t want strangers to read.
- Conceal kitchen garbage from view.
- Empty the sink and put the soap below the sink.
- Shower/bath items should be placed under the sink.
- Clear counters.
- Once again, please lower toilet seats.
Perhaps most importantly, if the home is not ready when we arrive, we will take a photo of the outside of the home and leave a business card. Your real estate professional is encouraged to reschedule when you feel the home is ready. As stated in our conditions and cancellation policy, there will be a charge for this because we were unable to give someone else your time slot.
First impressions are everything, and our goal is to help your property outshine the competition. Be prepared for fewer showings, because our tours help buyers eliminate homes which will not work for them.
Thank you for choosing SpotLight Virtual Tours. We have experience behind us, and are sure you will be pleased with the results. Visit the Gallery if you’d like to see some of our work. Don’t forget to tell your friends and associates that your real estate professional uses “those awesome virtual tours.”
Brett Weaver, Owner
Dream of many people who couldn’t go to shop. This dream came true and now levitra online it isn’t simple words and one more option as it is possible to buy a similar thing. If you are afraid of that that someone recognizes you.