Once you have selected a photography and marketing package, contact us to work out a schedule for your shoot. We realize time is of the essence once you get a listing. After that we take into account the weather, the bluer the skies the better, but timeliness is priority. Of course if the property is occupied, the seller’s schedule will be factored in. Call us or fill out the online order form and we will get back with you as soon as possilbe.
SpotLight Virtual Tours is full service.
- Communicate the schedule with the seller.
- Provide the seller with a copy of or link to our Tour Preparation Tips (optional, click here to download).
- Provide access to the property either personally or through the homeowner/seller at the scheduled time.
- Pay at the time of the shoot unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Arrive on time.
- Discuss the shot selection and incorporate the needs of the seller and you into the plan.
- Use professional lighting techniques and equipment to photograph your property.
- Create seamless panoramic images (if applicable).
- Upload the image files per your order.
- Build and publish your Virtual Tour (if applicable).
- Send branded and non-branded links to your email address.
- Crank up the Exposure Engine (optional).
What we don’t do:
- Move furniture
- Clean or dust
- Move garbage
- Pick up/move clutter (toys, dirty dishes, dog toys, etc.)
- Wait for the property to be prepared for the shoot.
More Terms and Condidtions.